Akai APC-40 Description
The Akai APC40 is a professional Ableton Live performance controller which enables musicians to easily create a personalized setup with multiple APCs, effects controllers, and other devices.
If you are an electronic music artist who uses Live on stage, a DJ who uses Live to mix or remix tracks, or a traditional musician who uses Live on stage or in the studio, you will find the APC40 is the perfect instrument to directly link you with Ableton Live.
Simply connect your computer to the APC40 via USB and you're good to go. The APC40 is plug and play, so there is no need to install drivers.
Don’t settle for cheap, plastic imitations, the APC40 is the professional choice.
APC40 Main Features
- Designed in partnership with Ableton for Ableton Live
- Unique clip matrix with multicolor lighting displays current clip status
- No mapping required; every knob, button, and fader is customizable
- Bidirectional communication between APC40 and Ableton Live
- Solid, professional feel with rugged, metal chassis and premium controls
- Comes with Ableton Live Akai Professional APC40 Edition software
- Works with standalone editions of Ableton Live
- USB plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- Premium controller with rugged, metal chassis
- APC40 Ableton performance controller
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
|Google Category||Audio Components|
|Manufacturer Part Number||APC-40|
|Also Known As||ableton controller, akai apc40, apc40, akai, apc-40, APC40, akai apc, apc 40|