The BT-500 offers the record enthusiast a unit with no-compromise audiophile performance and luxurious, elegant styling. However, in addition to its superlative basic turntable performance, the BT-500 offers a unique combination of modern digital technology and convenience features that sets it apart from anything else: The BT-500 is a wireless streaming turntable, so it can send the turntable’s signal to any Bluetooth speaker (not incl.).
It has a built-in switchable phono pre-amp so it can be used with a traditional stereo or connected directly to powered speakers. The BT-500 also boasts the ability to convert analogue records into digital files with its included on-board software and USB port for quick connection to any computer.
Of course, its basic turntable performance is beyond reproach: it has a quiet belt-drive system with a mechanically-isolated motor that eliminates any residual motor noise and vibration, a heavy die-cast aluminium platter that ensures an exemplary signal-to-noise ratio, a drive system with vanishingly low wow and flutter and a low-mass straight tonearm with precision damped cueing. The unique levelling bubble with adjustable feet ensures a perfectly level installation for optimum sound. A high-quality premounted magnetic cartridge completes the package.
- Isolated DC motor and belt-drive system ensures silent operation
- Die-cast anti-resonance aluminium platter with heavy non-slip rubber mat
- Low-mass tonearm with precision damped cueing
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amp for use with powered speakers
- Streams music wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker (speaker not inc’l)
- Converts vinyl records into digital files via USB connection to computer
- Selectable sampling rate: 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- 1/8” headphone jack; gold-plated RCA jacks for optimum signal transfer
- Unique levelling bubble and adjustable feet keeps unit perfectly level
- Heavy MDF base minimizes vibration to eliminate acoustic feedback
- Includes dual moving magnet cartridge and removable headshell
- 2-speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- Includes 45 RPM adapter, USB cable, audio cable and AC adapter
- Luxurious walnut finish with brushed aluminium controls
- Additional Information
Colour No Category DJ & Speciality Audio Brand Akai Manufacturer AKAI MPN BT-500 EAN 0694318019016 Condition New Product Tags Akai, Turntable