Boss AC3 Description
Boss is pleased to offer another “Authentic Boss” Compact Pedal; the AC-3. How many times have you been onstage or in the studio with your electric guitar, and wished that you’d brought an acoustic along? For musicians who travel light, hauling an extra guitar to the gig isn’t always the most attractive option. Boss AC-3 to the rescue! This new-generation compact pedal employs COSM® modelling technology to transform any electric guitar into a variety of beautiful acoustic guitars.
- Boss’ most advanced acoustic-guitar modelling in a compact pedal
- Four simulation modes: Standard, Jumbo, Enhanced, and Piezo-equipped
- Top and Body knobs for fine-tuning the virtual-body resonance
- Built-in reverb, optimized for acoustic-guitar simulation
Boss’ COSM Acoustic-Modelling technology is beautifully showcased in this small but powerful pedal, which simulates an acoustic guitar much more precisely and realistically than previous technology allowed. Derived from Boss top-of-the-line AD-8, the AC-3 simulates the sound of an acoustic guitar with incredible precision. Four simulation modes are provided: Standard, Jumbo, Enhanced, and Piezo-equipped; the latter supplies that famous “cut through the mix” direct piezo sound. Previous compact acoustic-guitar modelling-pedals were promising, but now the bar has been raised with AC-3.
Top and Body controls are provided for shaping the characteristics of the four acoustic models. Create the perfect acoustic-guitar sound quickly and easily with simple knob twists, or add depth and space to the sound with the AC-3’s built in digital reverb. It’s like getting two pedals in one.
Add depth and sweetness to the sound with the AC-3’s built in digital reverb.
Versatile Output Paths
Two sets of outputs are provided for connecting the AC-3 to a standard guitar amp and to a direct input device such as a PA, recorder, or an acoustic-guitar amp configuration such as a Roland AC-60.
Boss AC-3 Specifications
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal Switch, MODE Switch, BODY Knob, TOP Knob, LEVEL Knob, REVERB Knob
- Indicator: CHECK Indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, G.OUT Jack, LINE OUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery (6F22/ 9 V), AC Adaptor (PSA Series: Optional)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Dry Battery; 6F22/ 9 V (Carbon), Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”)
- Options: AC Adaptor PSA-Series
- Size: 70 mm x 125 mm x 55 mm / 2-13/16 inches x 2-3/16 inches
- Weight: 0.4 kg / 1 lbs. including battery
For more info click the image below
- Additional Information
Colour No Category Musical Instrument Accessories Brand Boss Manufacturer Roland MPN BOSSAC3 EAN 4957054401399 Condition New Product Tags acoustic effect pedal
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £52.00
Special Price £48.00
Regular Price: £139.00
Special Price £110.00
Regular Price: £75.00
Special Price £59.00
Regular Price: £179.00
Special Price £157.00
Regular Price: £119.00
Special Price £105.00