With more than 28 years of experience supplying schools and individual musicians, our team of experts are ready to guide you in the right direction. We're passionate about providing exceptional customer service both during the sale, and afterwards, as well as the lowest possible prices so you will feel confident in buying with us.
Music Education Discount
If you're shopping for your school, college or other educational institution we can discuss your specific requirements with you, including our special music education discount.
Just send email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your request or call 0121 554 5288 and we will give you our best discount.
We are glad to help young musicians develop their ability, this is why we offer a 5% Discount* to Students.
We love to help musicians develop their ability, this is why we offer a 5% discount to students. All you need to do is It's really easy to apply for this discount, just register on our website and send us an e-mail with a copy of your student card to email@example.com. We'll then activate your discount so you will be able to log into your account and start saving straight away. And don't forget to tell your friends of this exciting opportunity!
*Discount not applicable in Sales and Special Offers
THE BENEFITS OF MUSIC EDUCATION
We feel really passionate about music education. Many experts in the industry from neuroscientists to psychologists have expressed the benefits of music within education and childhood development. When children are regularly engaged in the fun, creative and social environment that is music education - they can benefit in many aspects. Here's a list of a few areas that music education is thought to improve;
- Music study helps children develop skills necessary for the workplace in later life and teaches students how to perform in front of an audience
- It can help with early literacy, by gaining phonological processing, spoken language and comprehension skills that are the foundation of reading
- It's thought the brain can continue to develop long after birth, and so learning a muical instrument can help the brain to develop in areas that are responsible for language and reasoning, which can be beneficial throughout the child's whole life
- It encourages them to take risks and step out of their comfort zone - something which can have many benefits not just within music - but which are transferable in all aspects of life
- It can give children confidence and encourage them to have more self belief
- It can encourage and help students communicate and cooperate with one another in the class room
- It has also been found that students who study music perform better in exam results in general
- It encourages children to think creatively and rely less on standardised practises or assumptions
- Activities that encourage freedom within a friendly and fun environment spark creativity and inspiration
- It can help with quantitative skills, which are used in, maths, science and engineering.
With all this in mind, and by simply the fact that we love music and the pleasure it brings - we always want to work with schools and colleges to offer them the best deals and discounts we can - so that more young people can have access to music.