No nonsense, Electromatic® hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
Alive and resonant, the G5420TG Limited Edition Electromatic Single-Cut has fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron™ voice that explodes with huge punch and clear, strong presence. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.625” (245 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® NuBone™, 1.6875” (43 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Rosewood Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® Licensed B60 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi w/ Black Gretsch Logo
- Pickups: Black Top Filter’Tron™ (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching:
- Controls: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: "G-Arrow"
- Hardware: Gold
- Additional Information
Colour No Category Electric Guitars Brand Gretsch Manufacturer Gretsch MPN 2504811509 EAN 00885978654291 Condition New Kind of Guitar No Body Shape No Left-Handed No Neck Finish No Product Tags No