The G5655T-CB Electromatic® Center-Block Electric Guitar features That Great Gretsch Sound™ with the "center-block advantage." The interior solid spruce center block running the length of the guitar’s 1 ¾"-deep Double Jet™ body makes for a lively "high gain-friendly" tone and delivers greater control over the kind of feedback players want.
The new dual-coil Super HiLo’Tron™ neck pickup is voiced to produce a clean, high-end sparkle with robust low-end, low-noise performance. Together with the "Black Top" Filter’Tron™ bridge pickup, it’s a potent tonal combination.
- Five-ply maple body construction with a bound arched top and back,
- Bound maple neck and a 12.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic™ "thumbnail" inlays.
- Three-way pickup switching,
- Single-ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo,
- Four "G-arrow" control knobs (volume for each pickup, bridge-pickup-only tone, master volume),
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and flat-handle Bigsby®-licensed B50 vibrato,
- Grover® tuners
- Knurled strap retainer knobs
- Additional Information
Colour No Category Musical Instrument Accessories Brand Gretsch Manufacturer Gretsch MPN 250-9500-577 EAN 00885978349135 Condition New Product Tags Electric Guitar