Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS32Q Dinky Arch Top has a basswood body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12”-16”) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
Jackson JS32Q Dinky Floyd Rose Features:
- Body Type: Dinky
- Body Material: Basswood
- Top Material: Arched quilt maple
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Graphite-reinforced maple, Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, 12" - 16" Compound radius
- Fingerboard Inlay: Sharkfin
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Jackson double-locking tremolo
- Neck Pickup: Jackson high-output humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson high-output humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Additional Information
Colour No Category No Brand Fender Manufacturer Fender MPN 2910237520 EAN 5060231855287 Condition Refurbished Kind of Guitar No Body Shape No Left-Handed No Neck Finish No Product Tags Jackson JS32Q DKA QM Dinky Floyd Rose Sunburst Electric Guitar Ex Display