As you play a string, the built-in piezo sensor will quickly sense the instrument’s vibrations and indicate the pitch in the meter. The tuner and display portion of the pitchclip is extremely compact; the battery compartment has been integrated into the clip itself.
Korg Pitchclip features fast pitch detection and processing, accuracy with ±1 cent, and a detection range that covers from A0 to C8. The pitchclip’s bright LED display ensures high contrast and a wide angle of visibility; the meter indication remains clear even in dimly lit locations. Adjustable through 120 degrees, the meter/display section can be raised to provide the player with good visibility while tuning in a natural position.
A newly engineered type of rubber is used in the clip, allowing the reliable attachment to a variety of headstocks; ukulele, electric bass, classical guitar and so on. By relocating the battery compartment to the clip section, the meter display section has been made lighter and slimmer, lowering the overall center of gravity.
Korg PitchClip Features:
- Simple, convenient clip-on style chromatic tuner
- New compact, lightweight design
- Display reverse assures easy viewing when mounted on either side of the headstock
- Accurate and responsive, offering a wide detection range
- Clear, bright, and easy-to-read LED display
- Reliable, highly-stable clip design
- Auto Power-Off extends battery life
Korg PitchClip Specification:
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Range (sine wave): AO (27.50 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Power: CR2032 lithium battery (3V)
- Battery life: approximately 17 hours (A4 input)
- Dimensions: 2.05" (W) x 0.94" (D) x 1.34" (H)
- Weight: 0.63 oz. / 18 g (including battery)
- Included items: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) for checking operation
- Additional Information
Colour No Category Musical Instrument Accessories Brand Korg Manufacturer Korg MPN PC-1-CAN-rd EAN 4959112140257 Condition New Kind of Guitar No Body Shape No Left-Handed No Neck Finish No Product Tags No