KRK Rokit 5 Generation 3 Studio Monitor in white
If you ask around about studio monitors KRK is one of the first speaker that DJ's and producers recommend. With 5" bass drivers and a great design this Rokit 5 features:
- Easy instalation
- Silica gel mats on the bottom for better sound
- Outstanding build quality with a nice click on the knobs. The sub looks like it will survive a prodding.
- Legendary design witha functional shape.
- High frecuency range
- No distortion even when you push them loud
Rokit Generation 3
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral responses with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
Rokit RP5 G3
KRK's Rokit 5 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 5” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 106dB. The Rokit waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the Rokit RP5 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. As one of the most used studio monitors in the world, the Rokit 5 is a valuable and compact solution towards an accurate mix.
Rokit 5 Powered Monitor Features
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
- Peak SPL : 106dB
- Frequency Response 45Hz - 35kHz (+/- 2 dB)
- Additional Information
Colour No Category Studio Monitors Brand KRK Manufacturer KRK MPN RP5G3WN-UK EAN 1665400497 Condition Refurbished Product Tags Studio Monitors