KRK Rokit 8 Generation 3 Description
KRK Rokit Generation 3
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral responses with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
Rokit RP8 G3
KRK's Rokit 8 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 8” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 109dB. The Rokit waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the Rokit RP8 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. For large recording rooms and high SPL monitor needs, the KRK Rokit 8 G3 will deliver any detail of performance thru its large headroom.
Rokit 8 Powered Monitor Features
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
- Peak SPL : 109dB
- Frequency Response 35Hz - 35kHz (+/- 2 dB)
- Additional Information
Colour No Category Studio Monitors Brand KRK Manufacturer KRK MPN RP8G3-UK EAN 816654004017 Condition New Product Tags Studio Monitors
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Want bass? Good bass that is. KRK is your only choice! The pro audio department gave me an awesome demo when i popped into the shop, couldn't say no once I'd saved the dosh. Cheers guys!