Laney Ironheart IRT Studio Description
Forged deep in the Black Country, the Ironheart series continues the legacy begun decades before with Laney amps such as KLIPP and AOR.
Packed full of features, amazing tone and a thoroughly modern and aggressive look, the Ironheart models are extremely versatile modern amplifiers.
IRONHEART - IRT-STUDIO
Featuring the same great IRONHEART tones as the bigger heads but in a low wattage studio package with some neat features added.
Most of us agree that we’d love to record in a situation where making a lot of noise was not an problem but in most cases we’re recording in our home studios and making a lot of noise is not always an option.
So the IRONHEART IRT-STUDIO has a couple of features designed specifically to allow you to get a great tone whether you are recording in the studio or recording live.
USB CONNECTIVITY – NO LATENCY
The IRT-STUDIO features a USB Audio I/O and a RE-AMP send jack. The USB supplies both a dry signal and the processed signal – split left and right to your DAW – directly into either your PC/MAC or iPAD, which means that you can alter the guitar tone of your original recording – without having to re-track anything!
INTERNAL DUMMY LOAD
The IRT-STUDIO has an internal dummy load – so unlike a conventional tube loaded amp – you don’t need to connect an external speaker – Which gives you truly silent recording!
SILENT & EMULATED RECORD OUT
The IRT-STUDIO also houses a high quality speaker-emulated record out immediately after the output section which means it delivers all valve tone to your DAW or PA or both at the same time for recording your live shows.
"The IRT-STUDIO is a Tone Monster, best of all... This head soon becomes an indispensable studio tool"
- Total Guitar
The IRT Studio is an amp that squeezes a feature-packed 15-watt all-valve head into a svelte and smart 2U rackmount chasis."
The tones continue through heavy percussive crunch rythms to searing hot leads with practically endless sustain and enough range to handle seven-string or detuned instruments with ease."
- Music Radar
Laney Ironheart IRT STUDIO Specs
- Inputs: 1 x Jack 15 Watts & 1 x Jack 1 Watt
- Power: 15 Watts & < 1 Watt
- Channels: 3 - Clean, Rhythm & Lead
- Equalisation: Bass, Middle & Treble with Pull-Push EQ shift on each
- Master Presence Control: Overall TONE
- Boost Switch: Footswitchable PRE BOOST
- Preamp Valves: 3 x ECC83
- Output Valves: 2 x EL84
- Class AB
- Reverb: Laney designed Digital reverb
- Footswitch: FS4-IRT supplied as standard - switches Channel, Clean, Reverb & Pre Boost
- Speaker connections: 1x Jack switchable 8 or 16 Ohms
- FX Loop(s): Yes - variable level FX loop
- Output Attenuation: VARI WATTS feature via input 15 Watts or < 1 Watt
- Internal Dummy Load: Silent Recording - no need to connect an external speaker
- Speaker Emulated Record Out: Direct out from the power amp tubes - delivering all valve tone recorded as well as live
- MP3 Input: Mini Jack
- DI Socket: XLR DI out - cabinet emulated
- USB Connectivity: USB Audio I/O for use with any DAW
- RE-AMP Enabled: IRT STUDIO sends DRY Guitar (left) and AMPED guitar right and is equipped with a RE-AMP function for use with any DAW
- Supplied with dedicated gig bag
- Rack Wings: Supplied
- Weight: 11 Kg Packed 5.5 Unit
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 200x 603 x 350
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm): 88 x 428 x 285 - 2U 19" Rackmount
- Additional Information
Category Stereo Amplifiers Colour No Brand Laney MPN IRT-STUDIO EAN 5060109453492 Condition New Amplifier for Electric Guitar Amp Kind of Amplifier Amp Head Power 15 Watts Speakers Config. Non Speakers iOS Compatible No Manufacturer Laney Product Tags rack head, head amp, head amplifier