Laney LV-100 Description
There’s nothing quite like playing live. The feelings conjured up by the connection between you, your guitar, the sound from your amplifier and your interaction with the audience is hard to explain.
The LV Series is designed with this in mind, helping you take to the stage with confidence and above all, great tone.
The twin channel LV100 is our entry level LV amplifier. It has a 65 watt RMS output section, independent EQ for each channel, footswitchable reverb, speaker out socket, “V” scoop, and VTS tone shaping. It also features the Laney Tube emulation circuitry, perfect for taking care of any genre of music.
Fitted with a great sounding 12” HH driver, finished in a stage worthy black tolex and front fret with tough protective corners and supplied with a dedicated FS2 Footswitch the LV100 is a great introduction to your first real Live & Loud stage amp.
Laney LV-100 Specifications
- Bright Switch: Yes (Clean Channel)
- Cabinet Design: Rugged plastic corners, rubber handle and rubber feet
- Channels: 2 (Clean and Drive)
- Packed Carton Dimensions (HxWxD) (mm): 480 x 505 x 295
- Drivers: 12" HH Driver
- Equalisation: Bass, Mid and Treble per Channel
- Footswitch: FS2 (Included)
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- Inputs: 1x Jack
- Power: 65 Watts
- Reverb: Yes, with independent level controls for Clean and Drive
- Scoop Switch: 1 (Drive channel)
- Speaker connections: 1x Jack (8 Ohms)
- Tube Fusion Technology: Tube Emulating Circuitry
- Weight: 14.5 Kg Packed, 11 Kg Unit
- Unit Dimensions - use for internal flightcase measurements (H x W x D) (mm): 423 x 468 x 253
- Additional Information
Category Musical Instrument Accessories Colour N/A Brand Laney MPN LV100 EAN 5060109451320 Condition New Amplifier for Electric Guitar Amp Kind of Amplifier Combo Amp Power 65 Watts Speakers Config. 1 x 12" iOS Compatible N/A Manufacturer Laney Product Tags gUITAR AMP