Laney LV-200 Description
There’s nothing quite like playing live. The feelings conjured up by the connection between you, your guitar, the sound from your amplifier and your interaction with the audience is hard to explain.
The LV Series is designed with this in mind, helping you take to the stage with confidence and above all, great tone.
The Sound of Tubes
There’s nothing quite like the sound of a tube and that’s why the LV200 features a ECC83 placed at just the right point in the signal path for that dynamic response to your playing that only a tube can give. You’ll want your playing to be heard. That’s why we amplify the sound of these beautiful tube driven preamp sections with a 65 watt output stage in the LV200.
The LV200 features a clean channel with dedicated EQ, and two Drive channels which share an EQ, but with separate gain and master control for each.
V is more to these amps than just being in the word LiVe – each drive channel features a V switch. The V switch gives you an instantly scooped tone. The nice thing is that there is one per channel – giving you flexibility to scoop the rhythm tone whilst leaving the solo tone unaffected. Next comes the VTS switch – this feature globally boosts certain bass and upper mid frequencies whilst cutting some of the lower mid.
Finally, the digital reverb section with individual controls for the clean and the drive channels, a really nice user-friendly feature.
The rear panels of the LV200 features everything you need – simple series effects loops an extension speaker socket and a footswitch socket. Each LV model comes supplied with a sturdy metal FS3 custom three way footswitch!
The LV200 is geared towards live performance. Loud. Stage worthy and refreshingly user friendly. So when you think LiVe, think LV.
Laney LV-200 Specifications
- Bright Switch: Yes (Clean Channel)
- Cabinet Design: Rugged plastic corners, rubber handle and rubber feet
- Channels: 3 (Clean, Drive 1 and Drive 2)
- Packed Carton Dimensions (HxWxD) (mm): 510 x 575 x 320
- Drivers: 12" HH Driver
- Equalisation: Independent Bass, Mid, and Treble for Clean and Drive
- Footswitch: Custom 3-Way (Included)
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- Inputs: 1x Jack
- Power: 65 Watts
- Reverb: Yes, with independent level controls for Clean and Drive
- Scoop Switch: 2 (Drive 1 & Drive 2)
- Speaker connections: 1x Jack (8 Ohms)
- Tube Fusion Technology: ECC83 Preamp Valve
- Weight: 18 Kg Packed, 16.5 Kg Unit
- Unit Dimensions - use for internal flightcase measurements (H x W x D) (mm): 453 x 533 x 278
- Additional Information
Category Musical Instrument Accessories Colour N/A Brand Laney MPN LV200 EAN 5060109451337 Condition New Amplifier for Electric Guitar Amp Kind of Amplifier Combo Amp Power 65 Watts Speakers Config. 1 x 12" iOS Compatible N/A Manufacturer Laney Product Tags Amplifier