From rehearsal room to live performance, the DSL100H all-valve head is truly versatile. With its Classic and Ultra Gain channels, it can take you from brilliant cleans to high-gain shred, and all places in-between. It’s based on the massively popular JCM2000 DSL100H, and has the same valve complement – four ECC83 in the preamp and four EL34 in the power stage – and the same feature set.
There are however some significant upgrades: Resonance control replaces the Deep switch, allowing you more control of the lower-end chunk; studio quality digital Reverb instead of spring Reverb; there’s a rear panel Pentode/Triode switch which drops power output from 100 Watt to 50 Watt which changes the amp’s sonic character and playing feel, and a rear panel series FX Loop.
The flexibility of the shared five-way EQ section is increased further by a Tone Shift button which scoops the mid frequencies, making it ideal for modern metal styles.
The DSL100H, with awesome tone and real flexibility, is incredible value for money.
- Speaker Type: Amp Head
- Pentode Mode Output (RMS): 100 Watt
- Triode Mode Output (RMS): 50 Watt
- Pre-Amp Valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-00009 (2-Way)
- Dimensions (mm): 741 x 274 x 242
- Weight (kg): 24.2Kg
- Dual Footswitchable Pedals
- Two Modes Per Channel
- 3 Band EQ, Mid Shift & Presence Control
- Resonance Control
- Digital Reverb
- Pentode/Triode Switch
- Series FX Loop (Bypassable)