The new Marshall MG50CFX is part of the brand new MG "Carbon" Series from Marshall.
Although both it's looks and circuitry have had a bit of a re-vamp, the MG "Carbon" Series amplifiers still produces the type of tone other amplifiers can only try to imitate. By developing reliable high quality solid-state analogue circuitry and combining it with the flexibility of digital control the Marshall MG50CFX provides access to a vast range of quality tonal options.
The Marshall MG50CFX possess unrivalled tone and also benefits from features such as a custom selected 12â€ speaker to ensure the highest quality sound.
The Marhsall MG50CFX features a custom voiced effects system. Onboard reverb allows just the right amount of depth to be added to your tone. Delay is also controlled by its own independent control and not only can you add in as much or as little delay as you require, the onboard tap tempo function allows you to dictate exactly how fast the delay runs. The third effects control provides a three option chorus / phaser / flanger section allowing one of these custom voiced effects to be added into your sound
- New Carbon Fibre effect vinyl covering!
- New brushed metal effect panel and artwork!
- New split Reverb (Studio and Spring)!
- New Octave effect!
- New Vibe effect!
- New multiple delay effects (Hi-Fi, Tape, Multi & Reverse)!
- 50 Watt RMS Output
- DSP Effects
- 12" Speaker
- 3 stage EQ: Independent Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- 2 distinctive Marshall tone sets: Clean,Crunch / Overdrive
- Contour control
- Store your preferred setting by pressing the 'Store' button
- Individual headphone output
- Line input sockets for MP3 / CD
- 3.5mm headphone socket
- Additional Information
Category Musical Instrument Amplifiers Colour No Brand Marshall MPN MG50CFX EAN 05030463285770 Condition New Amplifier for No Kind of Amplifier No Power No Speakers Config. No iOS Compatible No Manufacturer Marshall Product Tags Guitar Amp