The AD200B MKIII is quite simply one of the purest bass tube amplifiers ever produced. No bells and whistles, just the shortest signal path from your guitar to your speaker.
Vintage-inspired, but full of modern tones, the AD200B has a creamy, dynamic low-end with a focused midrange crunch. Simple to use, this amp has only full EQ, master volume, and gain controls. 200 Watts output from (4) 6550 tubes means it has enough gain and volume on tap to shake the floor of the largest arenas.
For the purest sounds throughout the bass spectrum, you can’t beat the AD200B.
- Master Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain
- Single channel, all valve, inputs for active or passive basses, Dual Output (Passive Archive) * Slave Out * Failure Fuse
- Preamp: 2 X ECC83, 1 x ECC81/12AT7, Output: 4 X 6550/KT88
- 1 x 8 ohms, 1 x 4 ohms, 2 x 8 ohms
Dimensions: For more information visit Orange's webpage
- (W x H x D) 55x24x28cm, 21.5×9.5x11in