The Signature #4 Jim Root Terror Head is modelled after the Dirty Channel on the same amp that Jim Root plays in the studio and on the road: the Orange Rockerverb 100. This all-tube, 15-watt amp is capable of far more than high gain rock and metal though. With a full 3-band EQ players will find it easy to dial in everything from vintage rock, blues and beyond. The addition of a tube-driven FX loop allows the user to take the tone in any direction they want.
- Volume / Bass / Middle / Treble / Gain
- Single channel, all valve, high gain 4 stage preamp, valve FX loop, gig bag
- Power amp – 2 x EL84: Preamp – 3 x Ecc83/12ax7: FX loop – 1 x Ecc81/12at7
- 1 x 16 Ohm, 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 16ohm
Dimensions: For more information visit Orange;s webpage
- (W X H X D cm) 30.5 x 19 x 15.5cm