Orange’s newest guitar amp head is both the cleanest and the highest gain amp Orange has ever made. Go from sparkling Fender-like tones to metal and beyond with the twist of only 3 knobs per channel.
The TH30′s Clean Channel features a Gain, Shape and Master Volume. The shape control is an EQ control facilitating a variety of tones from classic rock through to scooped metal with all variations in between.
The power section of the TH30 is powered by a quartet of EL84 output valves and is rated at 30 Watts Class A. There is also the addition of a valve driven effects loop.
- CLEAN CHANNEL: Volume, Bass, Treble
- DIRTY CHANNEL: Volume, Shape, Gain
- Half-power switch on front
- 2 or 4 power tube switch on rear
- Class A Switchable between 30, 15 and 7 watts
- Preamp = 4 x ECC83, Output = 4 x EL84, Effects Loop = 1 x ECC81
- ((1) 16 Ohm, (2) 8 Ohm
Dimensions: For more information visit Orange;s webpage
- (W X H X D) 55x24x24cm, 21.6×9.5×9.5in