The Paul Reed Smith SC 250 guitar is both beautiful and elegantly functional. A carved flame maple top is joined to an extra-thick mahogany back, and loaded with PRS treble and bass pickups with covers. The 25"-scale mahogany neck on the Paul Reed Smith SC 250 features a wide-flat carve, and its rosewood fretboard holds 22 frets. This is a real player's machine, and its no-nonsense stoptail bridge and vintage-style tuners give the SC 250 a stable tuning platform for any playing situation.
- Color: McCarty Tobacco Burst w/ Birds
- Body: Thick mahogany
- Top: Carved flame maple
- Neck: Mahogany with wide-flat neck carve
- Fretboard: Rosewood with bird inlays
- Scale: 25"
- Hardware: PRS Stoptail bridge, vintage-style tuners, SC 250 truss rod cover
- Pickups: PRS 250 treble and bass pickups with covers
- Controls: Volume and tone controls for each pickup, 3-way toggle pickup selector on upper bout
- Additional Information
Colour No Category No Brand PRS Manufacturer PRS MPN SC250 MTS EAN No Condition New Kind of Guitar No Body Shape No Left-Handed No Neck Finish No Product Tags Electric Guitar