Fair Deal Music Returns and Refund Policy
A Musical Instrument Store with a great Refund Policy
Buy from our Online Music Shop with confidence
We want our customers to know that they can buy from us with confidence. Because shopping online is different to visiting a physical shop, we have measures in place to make the experience as reassuring as possible. As a result, you have even more guarantees!
We have over 25 years of retail experience and our physical music store is situated in the heart of Birmingham City Centre (79-83 Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham, B5 4HX) and we run our online store from our warehouse facilities situated nearby (Unit 8, Hockley Industrial Estate, Pitsford Street, Birmingham, B18 6PT).
We are here to help you with any questions you might have about our products, ourselves or even if you need general advice on musical instruments and audio equipment. We are available to you for free before, after and throughout your shopping experience and we do not use premium phone numbers or 0845s.
If you need any support with online purchases you can call 0121 554 5288, Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 17:00pm. Our Music Shop in Birmingham City Centre is open Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 5:30pm and Sundays from 11:00am to 4:00pm, the telephone number is 0121 643 1685.
The 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
Regardless of whether a product is faulty or not, you have 7 working days after we deliver it where you can inspect it and cancel the purchase without any reason other than that you no longer want it. Note: working days do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- To cancel you will need to notify us preferably via email on email@example.com or alternatively via a letter addressed to (Fair Deal Music, Unit 8, Hockley Industrial Estate, Pitsford Street, Birmingham, B18 6PT) within 7 working days. A telephone call may not be sufficient and you should expect a confirmation that we have received the notification. If you do not receive a confirmation within 1 working day, you should contact us again immediately.
- It is your responsibility to arrange the safe return of the product. Goods should be returned and re-packed in the original packaging as received complete 'AS SOLD' and in 'AS NEW' condition (for example, if the packaging has been opened to examine the product/s you must have done so without damaging the packaging or the product/s in any way). Any return labels should not be placed directly on the item packaging. Please wrap any items to be returned in a protective layer and place any labels on this outer packaging.
- We will provide a full refund including post and packaging as soon as possible.
The 7 Day Money Back Guarantee is void when:
- The product is accompanied by or consists of Software and the Software's packaging is opened.
- You fail to take reasonable care of the product whilst in your possession and reasonable preparations for its safe return to us.
If an Item is Faulty
If you discover a manufacturing fault in the product within 6 months of receiving it, follow the same procedure as the 7 Day Money Back Guarantee to obtain repeairs for your product or a replacement. Additionally, we will refund the cost of returning the product when we confirm the fault.
Wear and tear caused by the use of a product is not considered a manufacturing fault.
Certain brands may have extended warranties and you should check the accompanying documentation sent with the product for details.
If your case does not match with any of the above were still here to help!
If you are having difficulties with any of our products please contact us. We will help you anyway we can!