Designed as a portable companion for Roland’s V-Drums, the PM-10 is equipped with a 30-watt amplifier and a 10" 2-way coaxial speaker. Its compact design is perfect for smaller drum kits, such as the TD-4K. Jam along with your favourite songs by connecting an external CD or MP3 player to the Line In jack. Balance the V-Drums and the external audio with the dedicated volume controls; adjust the tone with the built-in 2-band EQ.
Roland PM10 Specifications
- Big sound in a small package
- 30W, 10" 2-way coaxial speaker
- Designed specifically for electronic percussion
- Dedicated EQ section with dedicated V-Drums input
- Large handle makes it easy to transport
- Multiple inputs, plus mix input for incorporating other audio sources
Rated Power Output
Nominal Input Level/Input Impedance
V-DRUMS Input: 0 dBu / 20 kâ„¦
LINE Input: 0 dBu / 20 kâ„¦
10 inch (250mm) Woofer + 3 inch (77mm) Tweeter (Coaxial, 2-way)
V-DRUMS Volume Knob
LINE Volume Knob
V-DRUMS Input Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type),
LINE Input Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
AC 117 V, AC220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
Owner's Manual, Power Cord
Size and Weight
26 lbs. 8 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.