PRO PERFORMANCE FOR HYBRID DRUMMING
With exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming. Easy to install, the single-trigger RT-30H attaches securely to the metal rim of nearly any standard drum. The newly developed self-guided mount automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
- Advanced head-based trigger device for playing electronic sources from acoustic drums
- Compatible with Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Installs on nearly any metal drum hoop, including the latest inward-curved hoop styles
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- 10 mm lower in profile than previous designs for increased playing comfort
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Side-mounted trigger output jack for improved cable management
- TRS connection cable included
Trigger: 1 (Head)
Connector :Output Jack (1/4-inch Phone Type)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Stereo Cable (3.5 m, 11.48 ft)
- Guide for Installation
Rim Height (Max.): 13 mm (0.51 inch)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Width: 39 mm, 1-9/16 inches
Depth: 112 mm, 4-7/16 inches
Height: 45 mm, 1-13/16 inches
Weight: 67 g, 0 lbs. 3 oz.
- Additional Information
Colour Black Category Musical Instrument Accessories Brand Roland Manufacturer Roland MPN RT-30H EAN 00761294507100 Condition New Product Tags Roland, Drum Trigger