Dynamic Prismatic Sound Modeling for Professional Performance
The Roland V Drums TD-50K features the TD-50 Module - a powerful tool for pro drummers. The new Prismatic Sound Modeling technology conveys every element of your performance in thrilling detail. When you combine this module with Roland's new trigger pads with advanced trigger sensing technology you're guaranteed the most authentic, expressive and resonant drum sounds you'll hear from any electronic kit. Because all great drummers know there's always room for improvement, the Roland TD50 also incorporates tutorial features including Quiet Count for timing and play along via SD.
Advanced Sound Customisation for Live and Studio Work
The TD-50K includes onboard kits to suit every session. The advanced module supports deep sound customisation, including basic adjustment of heads and shells, layering of internal and user samples, and adjustment of overhead mics and ambiance control. For tailored performance, the compressor and 3-band EQ effect can be controlled for each pad individually, while three independent multi-effect sections let you treat specific drums with 30 effect types such as delay, flanger and saturator. The 2-band multi compressor and 4-band equalizer let you change the output balance and volume, depending on whether you're in the studio or onstage. The new Snapshot feature is a fast way to asses and compare any edits to your sounds before making permanent changes.
Genuine Snare Techniques with 14" PD-140DS
The Roland PD-140DS V-Drums Snare is a digital trigger pad that features Roland's latest technology for expressive drumming. A 3 layer mesh head is fitted to a 14" shell for natural rebound and response. New multi element sensors capture all the dynamics of your playing, including rim shots and cross sticks, and produce a natural, detailed sound. The reflective steel shell makes a familiar visual impression on stage.
Enjoy Advanced Cymbal Work with the CY-18DR Ride
The Roland CY-18DR Ride Cymbal provides an authentic and expressive drumming experience. High resolution sensors detect every nuance of your playing from hard to soft and in every position from edge to bell. It gives you more dynamics than ever before supporting a wide range of expressive techniques including cymbal legato, soft bell stroke and muting - simply touch the bell or bow with a finger or palm to mute the cymbal with natural decay. The CY-18DR features acoustic style 18" dimensions for authentic swing motion and playability so it'll feel comfortable and familiar to any acoustic drummer and your favourite playing techniques are easily transferred.
WAV and DAW Compatibility Perfect for Creative Drummers
The TD-50K's open ended connectivity lets your inspiration flow in both directions. Play external WAV files with the SD slot then trigger them using any Roland drum or cymbal pad. Loop or layer your own WAV file sounds alongside the internal sounds whilst controlling audio and volume via the TD-50's front panel. Connect to a PC or Mac with the USB cable for multi track recording on your favourite DAW. Up to 10 channels can be recorded separately, then easily edited for tone colour and more, and there's a choice of audio sampling formats (48kHz, 96kHz and the standard 44.1kHz).
Gig Ready PA Connection and 8 Direct Outs
If you gig regularly the Roland TD-50K could help avoid any lengthy set-ups. It's the first Roland drum module to feature a balanced XLR Master Out for direct connection to a PA system without a DI box. 8 Direct Outs (TRS) are also included and assigning the pad to any of the individual outputs is simple. Convenient master/phones volume controls and group faders balance the output level for each pad instantly. You can even send the output via the phones output, to control the level of your monitor sound without routing it through the PA.
- Flagship electronic drum kit with ultimate expression
- TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and all-new onboard sounds
- 1-tom and 2-floor tom pad configuration
- KD-120-BK 12-inch compact V-Kick pad
- VH-11 V-hi-hat, CY-12C 12” and CY-13R 13” V-Cymbals for crashes
- Newly developed 14-inch PD-140DS Digital Snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- New 18-inch CY-18DR Digital Ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
- Play your own WAV samples via SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
- MDS-50K drum stand
- Kit configuration:
- Drum sound module: TD-50 x 1
- V-Pad DIGITAL Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- V-Pad (Tom1, Tom3, Tom4): PDX-100 x 3
- V-Hi-Hat: VH-11 x 1
- V-Cymbal Crash: CY-12C x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride (Crash): CY-13R x 1
- V-Cymbal DIGITAL Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- V-Kick: KD-120BK x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-50K x 1
- Extra trigger input jack: 5 (TOM 2, AUX 1--AUX 4)
- Dimensions: 1,500 (W) x 1,300 (D) x 1,250 (H) mm, 59-1/16 (W) x 51-3/16 (D) x 49-1/4 (H) inches (with using KD-120BK and MDS-50K, including drum sound module, cymbals, and drum throne)
- Weight: 41.5 kg / 91 lbs 8 oz, (including KD-120BK and MDS-50K)
- Setup guide
- Drum stick holder
- Options (sold separately):
- Cymbal mount: MDY series
- Pad mount: MDH series
- Personal drum monitor: PM-10
- V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums mat: TDM-20
Please note: kick pedal, snare stand, hi-hat stand and drum throne are not included.
- Additional Information
Colour No Category Electronic Drums Brand Roland Manufacturer Roland MPN TD-50K EAN 4957054509576 Condition New Product Tags No