The Q7 dynamic microphone brings a high level of accuracy and audio performance to vocal miking applications thanks to its low mass, neodymium element. Using state-of-the-art microphone technology, the Q7 is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction and professionalism. The Q7 is a handheld, dynamic microphone that excels in both live performance and recording applications. Equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction, it is also designed to withstand high sound pressure levels. Thanks to a high level of sensitivity, the Q7 will pick up all the nuances of any performance with exceptional clarity and detail. Plus, it employs a tight supercardioid pattern to reduce feedback and effectively reject signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.A special shockmounted element also minimizes handling noise and provides additional protection. And with a rugged zinc alloy die-casting case, the Q7 will provide reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
- Outstanding vocal mic for stage and studio
- High output, low impedance design
- Ultra sensitive neodymium dynamic mic element
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction
- Multi-axis shockmounted element
- Carry case and mic clip included