- Long footboard: A specially designed pedal board for the Speed Cobra series. By designing the footboard longer than Iron Cobra, it rapidly accelerates the power and speed of the beater stroke, with less physical effort than ever before. Additionally, the smoother playing surface reduces friction between your foot and the footboard, allowing more precise control and flexibility.
- Lite Sprocket: The true round shaped "LiteSprocket" for natural feel and smooth action. Compared with Iron Cobra's sprocket, this version decreases its weight by 40%. It revolves naturally and smoothly, providing a lighter feel.
- Double Chain Drive: The Speed Cobra 310 series features the same durable double chain drive as the Speed Cobra910 series. This double chain drive offers smooth and accurate motion in any situation.
- Newly designed hinge: This new hinge uses a tough, cylindrical brass sleeve to protect the hinge pin from damage or undo pressure, assuring fluid motion and increased durability.
- Beater angle adjustment: You won't find adjustable beater/footboard angles on most pedals in this price range. But the HP310LS comes standard with an angle adjustment system linked to the footboard angle.
- Spring tension adjustment: Inspired by Iron Cobra 900 series drum pedals' "Spring Tight" feature, this specially shaped nut prevents the spring unit from loosening.
- Spring tight: Twisting springs severely reduce pedal smoothness. Spring Tight, a clever half-moon shaped spring tension rod, keeps the spring from twisting so there's never any loss of power transmission.
- Additional Information
Colour No Category Percussion Accessories Brand Tama Manufacturer Tama MPN HP310LW EAN 0451527668845721 Condition New Product Tags Tama twin pedal, speed cobra twin, double speed cobra, cobra coil, cobra jr, 300 series