- Speedo Ring - a rocker cam with a high quality built-in ball bearing rocker. The Quick-Hook not only allows for easy setup and tear-down but also streamlines the pedal, allowing quick stowaway in the hard case without removing the beater.
- Oiles bearing hinge - creates far less friction than standard ball bearings. They also eliminate unwanted side-to-side motion while providing superior durability.
- Swivel Spring Tight -The conventional approach to the spring assembly (including previous Iron Cobra Pedals) has been to anchor the bottom of the spring while the top of the spring is being pulled from various angles throughout the pedal's cycle. But a spring being pulled on at an angle represents wasted energy and causes turbulence. The Swivel Spring Tight assembly solves this problem, recapturing that lost energy and optimizing smoothness through the use of a contoured assembly that allows the base to swivel freely with the spring. This enables a straight spring pull during the pedal's entire cycle, resulting in the smoothest, lightest action ever found on a bass drum pedal.
- Power-strike Cobra beater - a smaller diameter but thicker beater head; delivers more attack than previous designs. Also the distance between the beater head's face and the shaft has been increased. Drummers found this alteration improved their sense of control during faster passages.
- Vari-pitch beater holder - beater angle adjustments are completely independent of the footboard angle. The Speedo-Ring allows you to adjust the angle of the footboard link independently of the beater angle. The combination of the Speedo-Ring and the Vari-Pitch offer a range of incremental adjustments that will satisfy any style.
- Para-Clamp II pro - capable of gripping the widest variety of bass drum hoops ever. The improvement is largely due to its newly designed three-dimensional rubber grip. Holding power is increased and the possibility of scratching the hoop is eliminated. Furthermore, set-up and breakdown are easily facilitated, while sitting on a throne because the T-bolt of the Para-Clamp II Pro is on the side of the footboard, rather than under it.
- Quick-hook - allows rapid spring attachment and reattachment for rapid set up and tear down. It also eliminates wobbling and allows maximum power transmission to the Speedo-Ring.
- Hard carrying case.
- Extended footboard length - slightly extended the footboard length achieved by repositioning the hinge closer to the rear of the heel plate. This adjustment increases the sense of ease and control the player has over the pedal, especially when exerting downward pressure on the footboard.
- Hinge guard block - Upgraded heel plate is now comprised of two pieces rather than one, which holds the bearing more evenly—minimizing stress, and maximizing smoothness, while adding to the pedal's sense of power.
- Additional Information
Colour No Category Percussion Accessories Brand Tama Manufacturer Tama MPN HP900PWN EAN 04515276836698 Condition New Product Tags Tama cobra pedal, double pedal, twin pedal, double bass