We usually let common sense prevail, but nevertheless here are our Terms And Conditions
1. Important Information
You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products and/or services implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. The products and services we offer
We (Fair Deal Music) are a company providing musical and technology goods, as well as services including guitar setup and professional support. These are accessible from our physical music shop and some from our online music store.
We grant several types of warranty with our products. Apart from the standard guarantees granted by UK law, each product or service may have further warranties granted by the manufacturer or ourselves. Please contact us for details.
4. Our refund policy
You cannot claim intellectual property rights to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
6. Third-parties services
7. Delivery & Tracking
A confirmation email will be sent to you when your items are despatched with details and tracking facilities. You can track your order on-line by using your unique order reference number or by contacting us directly. If you have any problems with your delivery contact us immediately.
Items will not be dispatched until full payment is received and confirmed. For your convenience we offer Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, Cheque, Postal Order and Google Checkout transactions. No matter how you decide to pay, it is always easy and safe. If you want to use another payment method, please contact us.
9. Governing law and jurisdiction
By accessing this website, you agree that all matters relating to your access to and use of this website and/or its products shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof. By purchasing our services and products, you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
10. WEEE Regulations
- The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
- The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
- Much of the UK’s WEEE ends up in landfills, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
- Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfills.
- Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
- Fair Deal Music is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
- For example, if a customer bought a new electric keyboard from us we would accept their old electric keyboard and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
- Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol.
- Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
- For further information concerning WEEE regulations, please visit The VCA WEEE Business web page and and VCA WEEE Householders web page