The Yamaha DTX532K Electronic Drum Kit is designed to give a natural playing experience, from the high-quality natural-sounding presets to the three-zone silicone snare pad that feels like a real snare drum and the new tom pads that are softer than other rubber pads and have a great dynamic range. The strong drum rack is easy to change for left-handed or right-handed drummers, to ensure you'll be comfortable whatever your preference.
The USB MIDI in/out allows you to connect the DTX532K to your computer with a standard USB cable. No MIDI drivers are required, and you can easily record tracks to your computer or play sounds from VST plugins. The kit also includes the free MusicSoft Downloader for loading samples, midi files and drum kits onto your kit, and there is a free Song Beat iOS app for iPhone and iPad to help you improve your drumming.
- Module: DTX502
- Snare : XP80
- Tom: TP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: TP70
- Bass Drum : KP65
- Hi-Hat : RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal : PCY135
- Rack : RS502
- NEW ! Powerful DTX502 Drum Trigger Module
- The DTX502 has almost twice the wave ROM and over 250 more sounds than its predecessor and features new drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers that have been optimised for DTX. Also voices inherited from our other DTX modules have been updated for improved playability and sound.
- Advanced Technology Under The Hood
- Using proprietary laser technology to analyse drum strokes, we precisely tuned the trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from our higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drum rolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing.
- Real Hi-Hat System that Reproduces Your Every Nuance!
- The hi-hat system of the DTX532K features a dual-zone trigger pad (for edge and bow sounds) that mounts to the included Yamaha hi-hat stand for realistic pedal action and versatile positioning. Moreover, the hi-hat can express various styles of play such as open/close position, closed pedal and foot splash. You can even play tip and edge voices for adding subtle nuances to the beat!
- 3-Zone Cymbals with “Choke” Feature Deliver Realistic Expression!
- The DTX532K also features our professional 3-zone cymbal pads, which can express a different sound in each of the cup, bow and edge zones. These cymbals have a good stick feel and low acoustic noise, which is essential for electronic drums when used for private practice. In addition to a very natural swaying motion, they also have the “choke” function 360-degrees around the edge. You can even mute the cymbal before striking it - a DTX exclusive feature!
- Updated Practice Functions With Scoring
- New drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
- New Design Offers Versatile Trigger and Upgrade Options
- The DTX502 module is perfect for use in a ‘hybrid’ kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve. USB connectivity lets you connect to a PC.
- Your original WAVE can be imported.
- Up to 12sec (sampling rate 44.1kHz, 16bit, mono) , 20 files
- (NOTES: The internal memory of DTX502 is also shared by external MIDI file, if you load for example "Song Beat" data, as well your original WAVE file. )
- Additional Information
Colour No Category Electronic Drums Brand Yamaha Manufacturer Yamaha MPN DTX-532K, EAN 00086792329857 Condition New Product Tags Electronic Drums