Covid-19 Update – 4th June 2020
At Fair Deal Music we are committed to supporting the Government’s advice in response to Coronavirus.
We would like to assure you that we are doing all we can to prevent the spread of the virus and we will continue to ensure that customer safety is our number one priority.
Store Opening Hours
Monday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Tuesday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Wednesday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Thursday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
What we will do
- Implement a strict social distancing policy. Only one set of customers will be allowed in each department at any time and will be accompanied by a member of staff.
- Staff will regularly wash and sanitise hands before and after speaking to customers.
- Staff will demonstrate the instruments on your behalf.
- We will regularly clean the store including toilets and all the instruments.
- We will offer a reserve and collect service over the phone.
What we ask of you
- Upon arrival please notify a member of staff you have arrived and continue to wait by the front door while maintaining a safe distance from other customers.
- Respect social distancing. This will protect both you and our staff.
- Please do not touch any instruments without staff permission.
- Please use contactless payment if you are able to do so.
How to book an in-store appointment
We are asking customers to book an appointment for a consultation with our product specialists. Although we will of course welcome walk in customers, please be aware that that those who have booked will take priority and you may be asked to wait. To book an appointment please call us on 0121 643 1685 or email email@example.com with preferred date and time.
Reserve and collect
You can purchase any product on our website and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you want to collect in-store. You can also reserve and collect any product by calling us on 0121 643 1685.
Please allow 24 hours for the item to be picked, transported, and set up for you.
Also remember to bring valid ID and the card you used to make the purchase!
We are offering guitar set ups however there will be a delay in the usual turn around time. You will need to bring your guitar to us in-store.
We thank you for your assistance and we will aim to make your visit as comfortable as we can
Your Fair Deal Music Team