AKAI MPD 232 USB Performance Pad Controller
The MPD2 Series is a product of over six years of detailed customer research and user feedback. We asked what you wanted and we listened closely. We took what you told us and turned it into the most capable and user-friendly line of pad controllers Akai Professional has developed to date.
The MPD232 is a MIDI-over-USB pad controller perfect for producers, programmers, musicians and DJs alike. Its intuitive blend of MPC controls and technologies mesh with easy USB connectivity to bring the feel of classic beat making into the world of computer music production.
Experience the Difference
First, we stepped up our game by adding new, ultra sensitive Thick Fat MPC pads, creating an amazingly responsive user experience. The MPD232 has an expanded control set featuring eight knobs, eight faders, eight buttons arranged in three banks for 72 total controls. This will enable you to maximize your sound and give you increased control over effects.
The MPD232 also boasts an all-new 64-channel, 32-step performance sequencer, which the MPD32 did not have. MIDI information is sent over its plug-and-play USB interface for use on Mac or PC, eliminating the need to install any drivers.
- 64-part, 32-step sequencer to control pad events
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
- 8 assignable faders, 8 assignable Q-Link knobs, 8 assignable Q-Link buttons
- 72 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- 30 presets total, with configurations for most popular DAWs
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Dedicated Transport controls
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Big Bang Universal Drums
|Category||Electronics > Audio > DJ & Speciality Audio|
|Product Tags||pad controller, usb controller, midi controller|