Boss PS-6 Harmonist Pedal
- Four effect modes in one stomp box: Harmony, Pitch Shifter, Detune, and S-BEND (Super Bend)
- Easily create two- or three-voice harmonies with selectable key and voicing
- High-quality pitch shifting
- Three-voice Detune capability
- Super Bend provides up to four octaves of extreme pitch bending
- Control pitch via an expression pedal (optional Boss FV-500L/H or Roland EV-5)
Meet the new Boss Harmonist, with four intelligent pitch-shift effects and three-voice harmony in one convenient unit. Among the effect modes are Harmony, Pitch Shifter, and Detune, plus the all-new Super Bend for authentic pedal-bending effects and wild three- and four-octave pitch sweeps. You can even control pitch with an optional expression pedal. The harmony function is fast and simple to use, and supports a variety of interval patterns. It’s easy to create rich, three-voice harmony: choose a major or minor key, and set SHIFT to 3-VOICE and that’s it! The PS-6 Harmonist is an unbeatable combination of superior sound quality, ease of use and powerful pitch effects.
Higher sound quality
The PS-6 is the new-generation pedal for harmony shifting. Sound quality has been improved dramatically thanks to the DSP which is unparalleled in power. With the PS-6, you can render complex harmony voicing beautifully, naturally, and easily.
3-Voice Harmony, Detune, and Pitch-Shift
The PS-6 can generate two or three voices, such as direct/third/fifth, in each of the following modes: Pitch Shifter, Detune, and Harmony. This will add rich depth to your guitar sound. Detune broadens the sound in a natural way, as the PS-6 allows 3-voice detuning with slightly raised and lowered pitch added to the direct signal. Voices can also be pitch-shifted one octave up and a fifth below your note — great for arpeggio-style playing, for example.
This amazing effect bends pitch across a 7-octave span, from –3 to +4 octaves. Set the rise and fall time to your taste. You can control the bending effect in real time with the pedal's knob or from an external pedal such as Roland's EV-5 Expression Pedal (sold separately).
Manipulate a wide variety of effects using simple operations. In Harmony mode, for example, all you have to do is select the key, specify whether it's major or minor, and use the SHIFT knob to select the voicing you want to use. The Shift knob switches between the different pitch settings available in each mode.
Road-tough Boss Build Quality
Boss compact pedals are world-famous for their great sound as well as their road-tough construction, consistency, and reliability. The PS-6 inherits this proven design, offering guitarists a solidly constructed pedal that's built to withstand decades of demanding use.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms or Greater
- Controls: Rise Time/Balance, Sift/Harmony, Fall Time/Key, Mode, Pedal Switch
- Indicator: Check Indicator
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output-A (Mono) Jack, Output-B Jack, EXP Jack, DC Input
- Power Supply:
- Carbon-Zinc Battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC Adaptor (PSA Series: Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: 45 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use:
- Carbon: Approx. 2 Hours
- Alkaline: Approx. 8 Hours
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Alkaline Battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Width: 2.875’’ (73 mm)
- Depth: 5.125’’ (129 mm)
- Height: 2.375’’ (59 mm)
- Weight: 0.44kg (1 lbs)
|Category||Arts & Entertainment > Hobbies & Creative Arts > Musical Instrument Accessories|
|Product Tags||harmony effect pedal|