Roland VT-3 Voice Transformer Aira Vocoder
Roland VT-3 Voice Transformer joins an all new line up of AIRA series products, which come designed to give you classic emulations of some of the most sought after products ever built.
Roland Aria VT3 Description
Aggressively processed vocals are common in electronic music today, but producing these effects easily and reproducing them live continues to be a challenge. The VT-3 lets you smoothly alter Pitch and Formant and can introduce heavily processed vocal sounds into your studio tracks and live performances with zero hassle.
And it’s not just for robot voices (although we totally approve of robot voices). The VT-3 has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi vocals and more. The VT-3 can also be subtle and musical, with built-in reverb, smooth Wet/Dry fader control and instant bypass.
Built for creative speed and live performance, the VT-3 is meant to be played. It has high quality specs and sturdy, brightly-lit controls that are dead simple to use. The controls and functions are smooth and immediate with no popping or clicking or latency issues to worry about, even when switching presets or changing voice characters. Weighing less than two pounds and small enough to slip into a bag, you can take the VT-3 anywhere.
- Choose from 9 different voice characters
- Pop and electro sounds with two distinct “AUTO-PITCH” effects
- VP-330-style VOCODER sounds without need for a keyboard
- Glitchy effects that sound like something broke (in a good way) with SCATTER
- Loads of lo-fi character with MEGAPHONE and RADIO settings
- Synthetic sounding voices with the ROBOT button.
- Synths you can sing with SYNTH, LEAD, and BASS
- Change Pitch and Formant in real-time with smooth dedicated sliders
- Large dedicated REVERB and MIX BALANCE sliders
- Save your three favourite settings for instant recall
- Footswitch control for live performance
- Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- XLR standard combo jack with phantom power and 1/8” inch powered mic jack
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono Wet/Dry channels
- USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- USB bus powered
The VT-3 is designed to work seamlessly and look great with other products in the AIRA series.
|Category||Electronics > Audio > Audio Components > Signal Processors|
|Product Tags||voice synth, vocal synthesizer, vocoder|