Tanglewood - TWCR D E Dreadnought Electro Acoustic
- The TWCR DE electro acoustic is a Spruce top, Mahogany back and sided guitar from Tanglewood feauring a Rosewood fingerboard.
- The guitars orchestra body helps to deliver greater projection with a much deeper tone and increased resonance.
- Onboard you will find Tanglewood's TEQ-3BT pickup, providing a greater emphasis on the low end of the guitar.
- Featuring a striking 'whisky barrel' burst finish.
The Crossroads series pays homage to the style and sound of classic instruments from 1930’s America.
Music from this era is synonymous with the hardship and struggle of the Great Depression which brought much of the world and particularly, the USA to their knees. In dealing with this strife, a new genre of music was born - The Blues. In keeping with the poverty of the time, the instruments of the Blues were not of opulent design but rather a more bare-bones, functional approach, designed to endure a hard life.
The Crossroads series aims to produce instruments faithful to the time, with a sound quintessential of the genre. Enlisting the help of Master Luthier Michael Sanden, the Tanglewood team have created a truly special line of instruments, designed to inspire.
- Shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Tech Wood
- Pickup: Tanglewood TW-EX4
|Category||Arts & Entertainment > Hobbies & Creative Arts > Musical Instrument Accessories|
|Product Tags||starter guitar, beginner guitar, mahogancy, TWCR, electro acoustic|