Sontronics STC-6 Handheld Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Being more sensitive than a dynamic microphone, the STC-6 captures your voice or other instruments in significantly more detail, giving the kind of clarity and definition that you'd normally only expect to hear from a studio mic.
The cardioid polar pattern helps to reject sounds entering the capsule from the sides, essential for producing a clear image on stage. The recessed switches on the rear of the mic offer a 75Hz high-pass filter to help reduce any stage rumble when the microphone is on a stand and a -10dB pad that helps to reduce the possibility of overload and distortion when recording very loud sound sources.
The 22mm capsule sits in a shockmounted cradle to help reduce handling noise, while the radial grooves in the body help to maintain grip in the most demanding of performances. For added reliability, the tip of the electrode post is spiked to assist in preventing any oxidation and provides a positive pressure to the capsule electrode at all times.
The STC-6 comes in a high-quality, tough yet light aluminium carrying case and includes a mic clip.
- Rugged Handheld Condenser Microphone
- Pro Quality Studio Sound On Stage
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Gives Excellent Side Rejection & Superb Clear Sound
- 75hz High Pass Filter & -10db pad
- Including a Aluminium Flight Case And Mic Clip
- Users Feedback Says The STC-6 Is ideal For Onstage Vocals Buts Also Great For Guitar And Kick Drum Live and in the Studio
|Category||Arts & Entertainment > Hobbies & Creative Arts > Musical Instrument Accessories|
|Microphone for||Drums, Live Vocal, Recording|
|Kind of Mic||Condenser Microphone|
|Product Tags||Sontronics STC-6 Handheld Cardioid Condenser Microphone|