American Professional II Telecaster Miami Blue
Drawing from over seventy years of experience, Fender built the American Professional II Telecaster through innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player. Equipped with smoothed rolled fingerboard edges and V-Mod II Telecaster single coil pickups, this Telecaster is a smooth performer with more articulation than ever before whilst still delivering that classic Tele twang, snap and snarl. Topped off with a magnificent Miami Blue finish which completes the premium touch.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers that classic sound and sonic versatility which you'll feel and hear instantly. With a broad range of improvements across the American Pro II series Fender have set a new standard for professional instruments.
In true "If it ain't broke, don't fix" attitude, Fender have stuck to using Alder for the body ensuring this Tele is true to its roots maintaining a core aspect of this instrument that has stood for over 60 years.
The neck is comfortable and smooth due to the excellent combination of Fender's popular deep C neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a 'Super Natural' satin finish and a new neck heel sculpted for comfort.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour: Miami Blue
- Neck: Maple, Deep C
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Pickups: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele with Compensated Brass “Bullet” Saddles
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Auxiliary Switching: Push-Push Tone Control Activates Series Mode