Blackstar Fly 3 Bass Compact Bass Guitar Amplifier
Blackstar Fly 3 Bass Compact Bass Guitar Amp
The Fly 3 Bass is available in the same format as the guitar versions, as a single 3 watt amp. You would logically think that with the usual rule of thumb being the bigger the speaker the better bass response that a bass amp of this size would just sound really boxy and clicky but Blackstar have kitted the Fly Bass out with full range speakers. Not only do get some pretty gnarly and varied tone but you also get some pretty awesome portable speakers to blast your tunes through.
There are 2 channels, clean and dirty with a single EQ control which is effectively a mid-sweep, a built in compressor which is great to put on when you’re cringingly asked if you ‘Slappa de bass’ and there’s even a sub octave effect which is great fun. There’s also an mp3 in and a stereo line out /Headphone out to complete the list of features that pack this tiny little black box of delight.
- Innovative portable mini-amp for bass guitar and audio playback
- 3-inch speaker that is powered by a 3-watt amplifier
- Built-in digital audio manipulation such as sub control and EQ
- Battery or DC powered for home use and power on the go
- Not just ideal for bass, but also great as a speaker smartphones, tablet or computer
- MP3/line in connection for jamming along to your favourite tracks
- Headphone output for silent practice wherever and whenever you feel
- Can be connected to FlyBass extension cab to create a stereo setup