Fender American Original '60s Telecaster, Burgundy Mist Metallic, Ex Display
This is an Ex Display guitar with a very small dink on the front of the body and a crack in the neck pocket lacquer. For further information, please contact Guitars@Fairdealmusic.co.uk
One of the most versatile guitars ever created, the Telecaster is easily at home in any genre, thanks to its flexible sound, alluring style and smooth playing feel. In 1960, we offered rosewood as the standard fingerboard wood and launched the Telecaster Custom, an elegant model with a double-bound body and 3-ply pickguard. The American Original ‘60s Telecaster combines period-accurate sound and style from this electrifying decade with modern, fast-playing feel and pickup switching.
In the build department, the '60s Tele deviates very little from the classic formula. It's made of a nitro lacquered alder body with a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard packing just 21 tall frets.
At a 25.5-inch scale length and 9.5-inch radius fretboard, the Tele playability is that which you know and love. The three-saddle bridge and bone nut ensure minimal string slippage and roadworthy stability.
A double dose of Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom single coils deliver a lively, chimey vibe. Contrary to popular belief, these pickups can certainly achieve great drive and higher gain sounds. True iconic tones that have shaped countless records.
- Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitro
- Neck Shape: 60s C
- Scale Length: 25.5 (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5 (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele
- Middle Pickup:
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele with Barrel Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuners: Pure Vintage Single Line Fender Deluxe
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Eggshell
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell