PRS 2021 SE Custom 24 Black Goldburst
When it comes to real show-stopper guitars - the kind that will turn heads wherever they're played - there are few that can match a PRS. They even manage it with their budget-friendly SE lineup!
The PRS SE Custom 24, as seen here with a super-stylish Black Gold Sunburst finish, is a Student Edition entry of one of the company's most popular electric guitars - the Custom 24.
This awesome axe brings together the kind of aesthetic and playability that PRS are renowned for, and can now be yours for a reasonable price, making it ideal for touring musicians or aspiring pros looking to add a new centrepiece to their collection.
PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Black Gold Sunburst Highlights
- Affordable solid-bodied guitar, inspired by the classic PRS Custom 24
- Comfortable to play, and suitable for most play styles
- Stylish looks, with a new Black Gold Sunburst finish
- Maple neck, carved with a Wide Thin profile shape, and capped with a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard
- Classic PRS Bird fret markers
- Two 85/15 "S" hum-bucker pickups offer a versatile array of tones
- 3-way pickup selector, and a Push/Pull coil-tap function within the Tone control pot
- Includes padded gig bag for safe keeping when not in use
Ready To Rock Right Out Of The Box
True to the original Custom 24 design, this Student Edition model features a solid Mahogany back piece, capped with a Maple top.
In this case the Maple is bevelled, and features a Flame Maple veneer, giving the guitar its distinctive looks, which is nicely complimented by the Black Gold Sunburst finish - a relatively new finish to the SE lineup.Not only that, but the inclusion of PRS SE tuners at the distinctively shaped headstock, results in fast and secure tuning of your strings, whilst the PRS patented tremolo bridge which allows for great whammy action for the most expressive performances.
Dual Hum-bucker Design
Giving the PRS SE Custom 24 its wide ranging tonal versatility is a set of two 85/15 "S" hum-bucking pickups.
Delivering great output with a nicely balanced tone, these pickups are ideally suited to a wide range of rock, blues, and even metal styles, sounding perfect whether clean or overdriven.
In addition to this, a three-way blade switch allows you to select how you want to use your pickups be that either of the pickups individually or a combination of the two, whilst a push-pull tone control allows you to split the pickup coils for even more tonal versatility.
PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Black Gold Sunburst Specs
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple and Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Black Gold Sunburst
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth at The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at The Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Case: Includes deluxe padded gig bag