Arturia KeyLab 61 MkII Keyboard Controller in White
Providing one of the most comprehensive controller experiences in the music industry, KeyLab MkII has been designed to give you unprecedented levels of control while still being ergonomic and simple to use.
Every aspect of KeyLab MkII has been carefully crafted to keep distractions to a minimum, and provide time-saving shortcuts that will keep your mind in the game. KeyLab MkII features three distinct modes that you can instantly switch between for insanely efficient workflow.
It’s Analog Lab mode gives you ultimate control over this powerful included software, automatically mapping KeyLab MkII’s controls to specific functions and parameters within Analog Lab. The Category buttons let you immediately refine your search for the right sound, while the jog wheel gives you precise control over preset browsing and selection. The Live button can be used to activate Split mode and set the split point. Choose from three layers of definable controller assignments and Macros within a Multi, giving you the ultimate hands-on Analog Lab experience to bring the sound of those iconic vintage synths and keyboards to life.
The DAW mode quickly switches control to elements within your recording software. In this mode, the central jog wheel lets you move the playback cursor; the Next and Prev buttons let you shift focus on tracks by 1 or 8 channels at a time; the faders and knobs control the track levels and pan; and the Track Select buttons let you focus on particular tracks, letting you use the extensive DAW Commands on specific tracks.
The User mode lets you decide how KeyLab MkII works. Quickly choose one of the 10 User maps using the jog wheel, and practically every button, knob, fader, and pad on KeyLab MkII will react exactly as you choose. Using the full-featured Arturia MIDI Control Center, you’ll be able to assign any MIDI CC function you desire to any control you wish, as well as set the minimum and maximum values to make sure you’re always hitting the sweet spot. Do you use Massive, Serum, or Omnisphere? Create a map just for them! In a mixing session? Create a map to control your effects and audio busses. Mastering? Get hands on, tactile control of every sensitive parameter in your multiband compressors, EQs, and limiters. You can even use a single map to control your favorite parameters in multiple effects and instruments at once!
Not only does KeyLab MkII offer thorough DAW control using the industry standard Mackie HUI data language, it also features 10 presets for some of the most popular recording software titles out there. To keep your session free of guesswork, KeyLab MkII also provides you with 6 magnetic DAW overlays, so you’ll know exactly what every button does in your recording environment.
This controller includes overlays for Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Cubase, Studio One, Reaper, as well as standard Mackie and HUI setups.
- Software Specifications:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 6500 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Piano V
- Hardware Specifications:
- 49 & 61 key options available, each with high quality keybed with velocity
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- Control modular equipment with 4 CV/Gate outputs, controlling pitch, gate, and modulation
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments
- Presets for multiple DAWs, with magnetic overlays for controls
- Huge connectivity, including expression, sustain, CV/Gate, MIDI, USB and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal inputs
- Perfect Analog Lab integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 6500 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- Piano V - Twelve different world-class pianos meticulously crafted using our critically acclaimed modeling technology.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One *