Arturia KeyStep Pro
The Arturia KeyStep Pro is an incredible all-in-one compact 37-key MIDI Controller and multi-channel polyphonic sequencer.
This MIDI controller allows the user to take full control of modular rigs, outboard synths, and software studio all at once.
Release the Creative
The KeyStep lets you release the creative in you and puts the power in your fingertips letting you fully release your full musical potential.
Featuring 4 independent polyphonic sequencer tracks, which gives you full control over your instruments. Track 1 also functions as a 16-part integrated drum sequencer.
The Arturia KeyStep Pro is especially intuitive, with unparalleled connectivity, and is designed to make the most complex of performances easy peasy.
Ergonomic 3-Octave Slim Keyboard
It offers an ergonomic 3-octave keyboard with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch featuring 37 slim keys with an expressive touch.
Arturia's engineers studied the way musicians actually used their Step controllers thus creating KeyStep Pro to remove any barriers between you and the music you want to create.
KeyStep Pro makes gigging easy, with quick and intuitive access to creative performance features.
The KeyStep has Multi-mode arpeggiator, randomness, easy chord mode, and real-time recording for creating at that moment.
The KeyStep comes with a clean LED Display and LED-illuminated controls will help which is perfect for working on a dark stage.
Bring Everything Together
As your collection of boutique modular gear, vintage synths, and software instruments grows, the KeyStep Pro lets you perform in unison, thanks to the amazing connectivity KeyStep Pro has to offer.
Arturia KeyStep Pro Specifications:
- 37 note slim keys, velocity, and aftertouch sensitive with LED above each key for efficient
- visual feedback
- Four track step sequencer with 16 step buttons, up to 64 steps per sequence
- Up to 16 notes of polyphony per step
- Melodic sequencer with Real-Time recording, step recording, step editing
- Pitch, velocity, gate length, time shift and probability for each note
- Scale quantization with user scales
- Polyphonic CV outputs
- 24 part drum sequencer with Polyrhythm
- Performance-oriented sequencer with Forward and two random playing modes, Pattern
- randomization, Quantized or unquantized recording, and Looping
- Arpeggiator: 7 arpeggiator modes, 5-octave range
- Chord mode
- Controller mode: Use the 5 encoders to send CCs and automate the CCs
- Crisp OLED display
- 4x (CV, Gate, Mod) outputs + 8 drum gate outputs
- 1 MIDI in, 2 MIDI out, USB, Clock synchronization
- Metronome with included speaker and line output
- Size: 589mm x 209mm x 38mm / 23.19" x 8.23" x 1.496"
- Weight: 2.7 kg / 5.95 lbs
Number of Keys37 keysKey