Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface
The iconic Scarlett 2i2 already sits on the desks of many musicians, producers and home-recordists around the world and has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. Now the 3rd Generation sounds even better with low latency, impressive headroom and high performance mic preamps. Plug in directly or mic up to capture your sound with the Jack or XLR input. Focusrite has made it easier than ever to get started with their Easy Start tool and included recording software, sounds and plug-ins.
With over 30 years of experience, Focusrite has sorted the tech so you can focus on the music.
3rd Gen Scarlett sounds better than ever with upgraded audio performance over its predecessors featuring the best mic preamp Scarlett has ever experienced. This upgraded mic preamp can reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, adding unique high-end detail for a brighter, more spacious sound.
The Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported for use with USB-C iPad Pros. Just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
The Scarlett solo comes with the following range of software, sounds and plugins to get you started:
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
Built to last, Focusrite hardware is incredibly reliable. However in the event there’s a problem you can rely on Focusrite with their global support team and your 3-year warranty to get it sorted.
- Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Inputs: 2 combined XLR & 1/4" Jack
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ± 0.1dB
- Dynamic Range: 110 - 111dB (A-weighted)
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Gain Range: 56dB
- Outputs: 1x Headphone, 2x Line
- THD+N: <0.002%
- Headphone Out Impedance: <1Ω
- Connection: USB-C
- Power: Bus Powered