Pioneer DJ DAS-XLR030R Reference Grade 3m Twin XLR Cable
High durability XLR connection for the booth or studio
The DAS range is designed with the rigours of professional use in mind. A highly pliable cable construction reduces stress on the connections and adds flexibility, while the cable net protects against damage to the outer insulator. All plugs are nickel plated for high rigidity and damage-resistance.
The cable's construction eliminates interference and enables the fast low-frequency response needed by dance music DJs and producers.
- Code: 4-Core twisted wire shield
- Conductor: Annealed copper twisted wire, 40/0.08 mm (Shield 16/8/0.1 mm)
- Plug: XLR male - XLR female, outer: brass + black nickel plate, male: ⌀ 19 mm x 70.1 mm
- Terminal: Copper alloy (CuZn39Pb3), gold plate
- Length/bundled number: 3 m, LR Pair
- Country of origin: Japan