Roland NE-10 Noise Eater Sound Isolation for V-Drums
ACOUSTIC SOUND ISOLATION FOR V-DRUMS
The NE-10 Noise Eater is a unique sound isolation board designed specifically for use with V-Drums kick pads/pedals and hi-hat control pedals. Placing the NE-10 under a pedal/pad drastically reduces the transfer of noises and vibrations through the floor caused by normal playing. This allows to play V-Drums freely without disturbing people occupying rooms or dwellings below.
The NE-10 is very easy and convenient to use with a compact design that doesn’t affect feel or playability.
- Highly effective sound isolation for V-Drums kick pad/pedal combinations and hi-hat pedals.
- Low-profile design and rubber dampers maintain stability and playability.
- Reduces playing noises and vibrations transferred through the floor to rooms below by approximately 75 percent, based on Roland tests.
- The NE-10 Lets you to play V-Drums without disturbing family members and neighbours
- Ideal for drummers that live in multi-level homes, apartments, and condos; also great for multi-level lesson studios and music classrooms
- Use standalone with KD-9 Kick Pad, KD-7 Kick Trigger, or FD-8 Hi-Hat Control Pedal
- When the NE-10 is used with a KD-140/KD-120 V-Kick or hi-hat stand for the VH-13/VH-11 V-Hi-Hat, companion NE-1 Noise Eater units (sold separately) must also be used under stand legs for maximum effectiveness
|Category||Arts & Entertainment > Hobbies & Creative Arts > Musical Instrument Accessories|