Fender American Professional Telecaster Deluxe MN Black
Fender American Professional Telecaster Deluxe MN Black Electric Guitar Ex Display
This is an Ex-Display guitar and comes in great condition.
Minor scratches to the back of the body.
Overall condition reflected in price.
Comes with full warranty.
In the late '60s and early '70s guitarists wanted hum-free tone based on the sound of an amp about to blow up. You asked—so we listened and created the Telecaster Deluxe in 1973. Today's version, the American Professional Telecaster Deluxe ShawBucker, brings modern, player-oriented features to the stage and studio, and can still make an amp sizzle without breaking a sweat.
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern "Deep C"
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Benth Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickups:Shawbucker 2T (Bridge), Shawbucker 2T (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup w/ Treble Bleed)
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup w/ Treble Bleed)
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS. (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
|Category||Arts & Entertainment > Hobbies & Creative Arts > Musical Instruments > String Instruments > Guitars > Electric Guitars|
|Kind of Guitar||Electric Guitar|
|Body Shape||Tele (Telecaster)|
|Product Tags||Electric Guitar|