Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah Pedal
The Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal gives guitarists a wide range of classic auto-wah and dynamic wah effects, plus a new "Humanizer" effect which can simulate human vowel sounds. A Bass input provides a variety of funky wah sounds for bass guitar.
- Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- "Humanizer" effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated Bass input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
- Boss 5-year warranty
A “Talking” Pedal
The AW-3 Dynamic Wah is the first compact wah pedal to incorporate human voice-type sounds through a new “Humanizer” Mode. Of course, you can also choose from standard up-and-down wah effects, plus a Tempo Mode and resonant synth-like Sharp Mode.
Choose from both fixed and auto wah settings using the Manual control or pedal for tempo input. By connecting an optional expression pedal, the AW-3 can also be used for Pedal Wah effects. A dedicated Bass input permits direct processing of bass guitars.
Boss AW3 Specifications
Nominal Input Level
1 M ohms
Nominal Output Level
1 k ohms
Recommended Load Impedance
10 k ohms or greater
Residual Noise Level
-92 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
GUITAR IN Jack, BASS IN Jack, OUTPUT Jack, EXP/CTL Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
50 mA (DC 9 V)
Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
AC Adaptor (PSA-Series), Expression Pedal (Roland EV-5), Footswitch (FS-5U)
Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
0 lbs. 15 oz.
For more info click the image below
|Category||Arts & Entertainment > Hobbies & Creative Arts > Musical Instrument Accessories|
|Product Tags||wah pedal, wahwah|