Fender Jazz Telecaster 2-Colour Sunburst - Display
Fender Jazz Telecaster 2-Colour Sunburst On display in our store. Ding at the top of the body and light surface scratches.
They call it show business for a reason—you have to make a visual splash, so we made something you’ve never seen before, the limited-edition Jazz Tele. Was it made for surf, punk, jazz or country? Who cares—play whatever music you want on it and it’ll be able to keep up, thanks to the vintage inspired sound, modern feel and sensational aesthetics.
This 2018 Limited Edition Fender Jazz Telecaster in 2 Colour Sunburst is a Factory Special Run and part of the highly sought after Parallel Universe series. They're in extrememly limited numbers so be quick and grab a piece of Fender history!
Powered by a pair of American Vintage ’65 single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, this guitar has Fender’s legendary sound. From the lacquer-finished ash body and custom-designed 3-ply pickguard to the American Professional Jazzmaster tremolo and bridge, American Vintage tuning machines and white “witch hat” knobs, every element of this guitar was designed for prime performance and visual impact. The “Mid-'60s C”-shaped American Original Jazzmaster neck sports a 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard for enhanced playability, along with 21 narrow-tall frets and a bone nut. Other stylish touches include a “floral” Fender logo on the headstock and a “Limited Edition” neck plate.
A daring instrument for bold players, the Jazz Tele is your chance to grab a piece of historic Fender style and make it yours. Includes a hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body: Ash
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple Modern Deep C
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Front, Satin Back
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 9.5" Radius
- Frets: 21 Narrow Tall
- Inlays: White Pearloid Dots
- Nut Bone: 1.650"
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line Fender Deluxe
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Bridge: Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge w/ Nickel Plated Brass Mustang Saddles set to 9.5 Inch Radius and vintage Style Floating tremolo with Tremolo Lock button and Scew In Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: Pure Vintage '65 Single Coil Jazzmaster Bridge/Neck
- Pickup Switching: 3 Position Toggle - Position 1 Bridge - Position 2 Bridge and Neck - Position 3 Neck
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Knobs: White "Witch Hat"
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA NPS 9-42
- Case: Elite Molded Case
|Category||Arts & Entertainment > Hobbies & Creative Arts > Musical Instruments > String Instruments > Guitars > Electric Guitars|