Boss RC-10R Rhythm Loop Station
PERFORM AT THE SPEED OF INSPIRATION
Combining song-based looping and organic rhythms in a compact package, the RC-10R brings fresh inspiration to live performances, songwriting sessions, and daily practice. This next-generation Loop Station is a real-time creation machine, enabling you to develop spontaneous music that moves and grooves with two unique song sections, intros/endings, and rhythm fills. Onboard controls and visual loop indicators provide easy, self-contained operation, while expanded control is possible with external switches and MIDI. A vast rhythm library is on hand to cover nearly any music genre, and you can even import your own rhythms to personalize the RC-10R for specific songs and styles.
6 hours of recording time allows musicians to fully explore their creativity and with two circular indicators, it is now easier than ever to see where you are in your loop. When using the wide range of rhythmic sections on board, the sky is truly the limit when composing and pracitising pieces.
Designed to suit your music, the RC-10R is smart and allows trigger fills between differing rhythmic sections- a great tool for both the stage and at rehearsal .
The RC10R has some clever tone filters that will enable you to send your guitar signal and rhythm sounds to different places so that you're not getting distorted drums through your guitar amp or unprocessed guitar sounds direct into a PA (a common problem with loop pedals). You get the best of both worlds and keep your drum sounds clean and impactful.
- Next-generation performance tool combining song-based looping and dynamic rhythms in a small footprint
- Cover nearly any genre with over 280 preset rhythm styles that include two unique sections, intro/ending fills, and two transition fills
- Sixteen versatile drum kits with high-quality sounds from the BOSS and Roland rhythm libraries
- Stereo looper engine with six hours of recording time and class-leading 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Serial two-track operation for building loop performances with two independent song parts
- Two circular indicators display loop and rhythm playback status
- Simple operation with informative LCD and intuitive interface
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories and 50 user rhythms
- Selectable output filter to optimize guitar and rhythm sounds for a guitar amp or full-range sound system
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Mac/Windows software for importing WAV loops and user rhythms in SMF format
- Additional content available for download at BOSS Tone Central
|Category||Arts & Entertainment > Hobbies & Creative Arts > Musical Instrument Accessories|
|Product Tags||RC-10R, RC-10-R, RC10, RC-10, RC, RC-30, RC-300, RC-1, RC-3, BOSS LOOPER, BOSS LOOP, LOOP PEDAL, LOOP|