MARTIN DCPA4 ELECTRO ACOUSTIC GUITAR
The DCPA4 adds more tonal color and variety. The model features a 14-fret cutaway with fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile necks, and Fishman’s F1 Analog onboard electronics. Perfect for any performing artist. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts. See specifications for details
The DCPA4 can produce a wide variety of tones. The model features a 14-fret cutaway with fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile necks. This Guitar also features Fishman’s F1 Analog onboard electronics. Perfect for any performing artist.
- DEL DCPA4
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Two Ring
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- BACK PURFLING: none
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- ENDPIECE: none
- ENDPIECE INLAY: none
- BINDING: Black Boltaron
- TOP INLAY STYLE: none
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: none
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist Profile
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- HEELCAP: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Black Richlite
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Offset Dots - White ABS
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Satin
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Black Richlite
- BRIDGE STYLE: Performing Artist Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-3/16''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
|Product Tags||Martin, DCPA4, Electro, Acoustic, Guitars, Electro, Electric, martin,|