Blackstar Super Fly Bluetooth Guitar amp
Blackstar Super Fly Buetooth Guitar Amp Highlights
- 12 Watt, battery-powered guitar and vocal amp
- Separate channels and inputs for instrument (1/4" jack) and microphone/line level instrument (XLR/Jack combi)
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 2 x 3" full range speakers
- Aux-In jack socket
- Tilt-back stand
- Runs on 8 x AA batteries or optional rechargable battery pack
- Approx 15 hours of playing time with rechargable battery pack
- Instrument channel suitable for both Electric and Acoustic guitars
- Perfect for busking, home-practice, and coffee-shop gigs
Lightweight, battery-powered, and suitable for either Electric or Acoustic guitars, this two-channel amplifier is perfect for the wandering minstrels amongst you.
With a two-channel design, each of which features independent EQ and Reverb controls, being heard whilst busking has never been easier.
Channel 1 features an XLR/jack combi input, and can be used with either a Mic or a line-level instrument
Channel 2 is for your guitar, and is switchable between Acoustic and Electric. This channel also features an Overdrive function for when you are playing Electric and really want to dig in
As if having an AUX input to jam along with your favourite tracks wasn't enough, the Blackstar Super Fly also supports Bluetooth connectivity. Pair your Bluetooth device with the amp and play along with your pre-recorded backing tracks, your favourite band, or whatever else you fancy.
Stereo Setup Option
As with previous Fly models, the Blackstar Super Fly also has an optional Active Cabinet (available separately). Connect this cab to the Super Fly via XLR cable, and you're suddenly boosted to a power rating of 24 watts, which can be set up in either "Split" or "Dual" stereo mode.
Available to Order Now!
|Category||Arts & Entertainment > Hobbies & Creative Arts > Musical Instrument Accessories|