Adam T7V Active Studio Monitor (Single)
- New U-ART 1.9” Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter
- New polypropylene 5” woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m per pair: 106 dB
- Built-in Amplifiers: 2 x Class-D
- Amplifier Power U-ART Tweeter: 20 W [RMS]
- Amplifier Power Woofer: 50 W [RMS]
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 25 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Analog Inputs: XLR, RCA
- H x W x D: 298 mm x 179 mm x 297 mm[11.7“ x 7“ x 11.7“]
- Weight: 5,7 kg [12.6 lbs]
- Warranty: 2 years plus 3 years upon product registration in the MyADAM user area
The T Series is ADAM Audio's latest range of active 2-way studio monitors, assuring high-performance, professional-grade monitoring.
Each model uses ADAM's outstanding U-ART (Unique Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter) high-frequency drivers seen in their previous AX range. The study cabinet design and rear ported bass reflex propel a sophisticated design that boasts quality. Featuring an inbuilt DSP-controlled crossover and EQ, with multi-way rear analog connections; compatible with both of ADAMS Sub7 and Sub8 subwoofers.
The T7V features a 7” woofer with a bass extension down to 39 Hz, while ADAM's inimitable tweeter provides a pristine high-frequency response up to 25 kHz – an innovation for monitors within this price range. The U-ART tweeter is waveguide fitted with the same dispersion-control attributes seen in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series studio monitors and their use of the high-frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide. Waveguide’s highly orderly diffusion of high frequencies (HF's) provides an incredibly wide sweet spot, meaning you're not confined to a small 'sweet' space and can move more freely while mixing.
The back of the T7V’s cabinet features a rear-facing bass port that joins to a robust metal backplate, home to the analog input connectors. A 20 W Class-D amp powers the U-ART tweeter, while a 50 W Class-D amp serves the woofer; with an impressive maximum of 110dB SPL per pair. The high dynamic range and wide frequency response, superb transient response, extended sweet spot and reduced footprint make the T7V an ideal match for use in a small music production control room, video post-production and broadcast production – fit for modest budgets that many facilities need to work with. The ADAM Sub8 subwoofer is an ideal match for those in need of an extended coverage of the low-end, pushing the reach down 9Hz to 30Hz.